Monday, February 27, 2017

Meet the Design Team

I want to say "Thank You" to everyone who applied for a position on my design team. This was not an easy decision because you all have amazing talent. So after long deliberation and going over applications and blogs many, many times I am happy to announce my new DT.

Please help me in congratulating:



Our first challenge will begin Tuesday,  April 4th. Our challenges will be themed challenges and will last a month. The Design Team will help me choose 1 Top Winner and 3 Runner Up Winners. These challenges are "just for fun" and we would love to see your amazing creations.

See you soon.
Terri


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me :) I can't wait to begin, see what everyone creates and play with my new teamies!!

    ReplyDelete